What we are looking for
As part of our global remote team, you will have the chance to work and interact with some of the brightest minds in the blockchain technology space. Even better, you will play a leading role at the forefront of shaping the way people interact with the next generation of the Web.
As part of your responsibilities you will work on novel UX challenges that will fundamentally change the way people interact with blockchain technology. You should be communicative and comfortable with being in direct contact with the Ethereum community at large, engaging with users of blockchain applications to understand how we can best solve the biggest user experience challenges.
- You have several years of professional experience in UX design for web projects (not necessarily related to blockchain projects).
- You don't shy away from new and pioneering ideas. You have a demonstrated track record for solutions that maintain an eye for detail but are delivery focused.
- You are able to understand users' needs, and are willing to independently find the simplest, most elegant way to solve them.
- You have professional knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques.
- You have experience of working with workflows and wireframes first to ensure the solution works before investing further time and effort.
- You are able to plan, set up, execute, and quantitatively analyze your designs during tests with users.
- You have good communication and presentation skills; you are competent and confident in presenting your work internally and to the public during team calls, on-stage demos, and English-language blog posts.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages are a plus.
- You are comfortable with working with your teammates in a remote-first, fast-paced team (i.e. you must be organized and self-motivated)
Nice to have
- A basic understanding of blockchain technologies (Ethereum, IPFS, Bitcoin, etc)
- Experience in open source projects
- A degree in the field related to your work responsibilities.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to make a positive impact in the world
- A meaningful job in a young, dynamic and friendly team
- A work environment inspiring excellence and creativity
- Competitive compensation based on experience and performance
- The chance to play with ideas that could reshape entire industries
- Continuous learning opportunities and unique challenges to take on
- Flexible schedule
By combining blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and the Inter Planetary File System (IPFS), AKASHA has the potential to change the way ideas, thoughts and experiences are shared and stored on the Internet.
On this note, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What's meaningful to us is being a friendly, passionate person resonating with our purpose and genuinely interested in doing a phenomenal job towards a better world through technology, while also having fun along the way :)